12/29/2010

Jesse McCartney: “I’m Not A Disney Artist”


Jesse McCartney insists he’s not a Disney artist, just because he’s signed to Hollywood Records. The 23-year-old Leavin’ singer is planning to release his new album Have It All next month, and says his new CD is not for younger fans.

On being thought of as a Disney artist, Jesse explained: “That’s actually a common misconception, I’ve never been on any Disney show or any Disney-affiliated program other than maybe guest appearing on Hannah Montana when I was sixteen.

“I am signed to Hollywood, and they’ve been amazing to me and they are run by Disney,” McCartney shared with the Huffington Post. “I think with my records, I can assure you that this next album I wouldn’t buy for your 7-year-old daughter. It’s not a Disney record.”

On his new CD, the Shake singer adds: “I’m really excited for the fans to hear this one. It’s my fourth studio album, I’m really looking forward to it. I think it’s the next step, the next chapter.”

Jesse releases Have It all in January 2011

Source: omg,music!

1 comment:

  1. He's also been on "The Suit Life of Sach and Cody" produced songs for Disney movies and is a voice actor for a Disney movie...I've been a fan of his for a long time and I've grown up. I'm glad to hear that the music is growning up with me(: Love you Jesse!

    ReplyDelete