1/15/2011

JustJaredJr: Track By Track with Jesse McCartney – “Mrs. Mistake”


Read below what Jesse McCartney told JustJaredJr. about “Mrs. Mistake”, the 10th track from his forthcoming album, for their special Track by Track with Jesse McCartney.
“This is probably my favorite song on the album. It sums up that underlying message where at this point in my life I know what it’s like to be in love and because I haven’t been in a relationship for over three years…I still think that that one person could still be that person.

“It’s really about the one who got away. The key lines are in the bridge and it says ‘Mrs settle down/No more sleeping around/Mrs picket fence/Mrs brand new house/But I screwed it up/I’m Mr. Out of Luck/Had a good one/Now she’s got a new Mr.’”
ONE MORE TRACK TO GO: “Seasons (My Love Will Never Change)”

Previous Track by Tracks:
1. Shake
2. One Night
3. The Writer
4. Club Hop
5. I Think She Likes Me
8. Undo

No comments:

Post a Comment